Become a Member
We are a Community Credit Union, Anyone living, working, attending church within 10 miles of our location.
- Cabot Corporation
- Cabot Oil & Gas
- National Oilwell Varco
- Hunting International
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Ford Family Medicine
- Briarwood Church
- Thurmond McGlothlin
- Engine Parts & Supply
- Midwest Compressors
- Willis Manufacturing
- Retirees and their spouses receiving retirement or pension as a result of employment by any organization in the field of membership.
- Spouses of eligible persons who died while in the field of membership
- Any blood or legal relative of anyone who is eligible for membership.
- Any individual related by blood or marriage to a person listed above are also eligible for membership.
The first step for an eligible individual is to open a Share (Savings) Account. All that is required is completing and signing an Account Card, a deposit of at least $5, and a copy of your driver’s license or a state issued picture identification and a social security card. This simple process makes you a member of the Credit Union. Simply drop by our offices at 1063 N. Sumner in Pampa, Texas or give us a call and ask for a new account representative.
You may also want to open a “Free” Checking Account. If you are in the Pampa area, drop by the office, pick out your new checks, and make your initial deposit of $50.
If you are planning to purchase a new or used vehicle and need a competitive rate of interest, your Credit Union can very likely save you money. Give us a call and ask about our current rates or check out the Loan Rate page on this web site.
Our many savings programs offer flexibility for you as a member. In addition to regular Share (Savings) Accounts we offer Certificates of Deposit (CDs), and much more.